DYSON Airwrap Complete Long Hair Multi-Styler – Nickel & Copper
With this hair styler you can do it all – dry, curl, straighten and hide any flyaway strands while avoiding extreme heat damage with the Coanda effect.
What we love
– Say goodbye to heat damaged hair thanks to the Coanda effect, which uses air pressure to gently attract and wrap your hair on the barrel, drying and styling it at the same time
– It has intelligent heat control checking the temperature 40 times a second so you can use it with an easy conscience
– It comes with re-engineered 6 accessories including smoothing and volumising brush or Coanda dryer that will tame any hair type and help in creating fantastic hairstyles
Good to know
– There are 3 heat and 3 speed settings so you can choose the option that will be best for your hair
– It’s perfect for chest-length or longer hair as it includes specially designed 30 mm and 40 mm Airwrap barrels
– It’s suitable for lots of hair types, styles and lengths
– You can curl, shape and even hide flyaways without using extreme heat – good news for your hair
– The ionic technology prevents frizziness and leaves your hair smoother
– After you’re done with your styling, you can just put all the tools into a cushioned storage case with a magnetic clasp
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
|Settings||DYSON Airwrap Complete Long Hair Multi-Styler - Nickel & Copper remove||Dyson PH3A Purifier Humidify & Cool Auto React Graded Item remove||Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner 60 minute run time remove||Dyson Ball Animal Multi-floor Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Silver 2022 remove||Dyson Corrale Hair Straightener - Black Nickel / Fuchsia remove||Dyson Corrale Cord-Free Hair Straighteners, Copper/Nickel remove|
|Add to cart|
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.